- Paper Submission Guidelines -
The manuscript must be in English. For your submission, you can use the standard ACM conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats. 请注意：按Word单栏模板准备请篇幅不少于8页，Latex双栏模式，篇幅不少于4页。有出版目的的投稿，请投稿全文
LaTex Template | Word Template
投稿链接 Authors MUST submit their papers electronically via: https://www.zmeeting.org/submission/icbdt2023
- Important Dates -
Deadline for Paper Submission: May 10, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: June 5, 2023
Camera Ready & Registration Deadline: June 20, 2023
Conference Dates: September 22-24, 2023
- Plagiarism -
ICBDT is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met. If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
- Dual/Double Submissions -
By submitting a manuscript to ICBDT, authors acknowledge that it has not been previously published or accepted for publication in substantially similar form in any peer-reviewed venue with publicly accessible papers, including journals, conferences, workshops, or other peer-reviewed, archival forums. Furthermore, no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another peer-reviewed conference or workshop with publicly accessible papers during the review period. The authors also attest that they did not submit a substantially similar submission to ICBDT 2023. As a rule of thumb, the ICBDT submission should contain no more than 20 percent of material from previous publications. Violation of any of these conditions will lead to rejection.